Adam became an Associate with the law firm of Levene & Eisenberg, specializing in Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations and workouts. In 1995, he became General Counsel at Rabin Brothers, a leading industrial equipment auctioneer, liquidator and appraiser.
In 1999, Adam joined Michael Fox International as Principal and managed asset recovery programs in the US and Canada, Columbia, France, Guatemala, Israel, Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand and United Kingdom. With his brother Jonathan, Adam built a strong bankruptcy business at Michael Fox International and soon became known as an industry leader, specializing in the acquisition of industrial assets, arising from the bankruptcy process. After selling Michael Fox International with his partners and later taking the company public, Adam left the company with his brother to form Greystone Private Equity LLC and became Co-CEO. Greystone Private Equity LLC specializes in purchasing all categories of assets, including industrial machinery and equipment, real estate, inventory, accounts receivables, as well as controlling and non-controlling equity investments in operating companies.
- Juris Doctor from the New York University School of Law
- Accredited lawyer and is licensed in New York, California, and Connecticut
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Commercial Finance Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees.