Title Insurance… made easy
The skill-set of the right Title Insurance Company can be the difference between closing your transaction... and not. Gary Bregman → is just a Phone Call/Email away: 818.549.4349|Cell: 818.259.0449| firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Executive and Vice President with Old Republic Title, Gary Bregman seamlessly resolves title issues that could interfere with your close. An attorney who practiced Real Estate Law, AND a prior member of the Title Underwriting Team, with 24 years of Closing Experience, Gary is the cutting edge authority on Loan and Owners’ Title Insurance.
Close Your Sales and Loans
Able to say YES when others says no, Gary Bregman has the know-how to clear title issues prior to properties being placed on the market, during market and in escrow.
• Local & Nationwide
• Triple Net Leases
• Real Estate, Probate/Estate Attorneys
• Professional Fiduciaries
• Commercial/Residential Real Estate Lenders
• Commercial/Residential Real Estate Brokers/Agents
o Multi Family Dwellings
o Office Buildings
o Shopping Centers
o Commercial Developments
Rely on the Expert, Gary Bregman
• liaison → Smooth, Fast, and Effective: Title, Escrow, Lender, Broker and Attorney Interaction;
• details → Interface to Provide Explanation to Clients and their Clients;
• solutions → Aid Real Estate, Probate, Estate Attorneys, and Professional Fiduciaries;
• writer/editor → “Claims Awareness Hot Sheet”, “The Insider”, numerous Real Estate & Title Articles;
• professional speaker → Gratis to Bar Associations, Conferences, Panels, Educational, Industry.
On Time and On Task
With the perspective of a lawyer and the tested knowledge of a former member of the underwriting team, Gary Bregman consistently monitors your closing; troubleshooting to solve last minute defects - ensuring that you remain on task from the open of the preliminary report, through the closing of the sale, and the funding of the loan… without interruption.
“I take responsibility for my clients’ success… I own the situation, and I love the positive results.”
An accomplished and well regarded speaker on Title Insurance topics, Gary has been featured at:
• California Association of Realtors Member Legal Services - Staff Attorney Training
• CCIM Greater Los Angeles Syndication Forum
• 36th Annual USC Gould School of Law - Trust and Estate Conference
• Beverly Hills Bar Association, Real Estate Section
• Los Angeles County Bar Association, Real Property Section
• And many more…
Topics on which Gary often speaks:
• Understanding the Preliminary (Title) Report
• Title Insurance → what you need to know to be successful
• Corporate, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies → documents needed to close escrow
• Opening and Closing Process → no nonsense guide and little known secrets
• Entity Documents Insufficient or Wrong → solutions
• Outside Counsel → advice to get the transaction closed on time
• Last Minute Closing Challenges, Judgments, Foreclosures and Liens → resolutions
• Difficult Commercial Real Estate Transactions → how to close on time
• Easements, Encroachments and other Boundary Issues → practical title solutions
• Construction Projects → what NOT to do before the close of escrow
• Mechanics’ Liens and Broken Priority → and closing title
• Bankruptcy Issues → Chapters 7, 11 and 13 and the closing process
• Probates and Living Trusts → escrow and title
o Powers of Attorney – when they do and do not work
o Available short cuts to close
o Successor Trustee and the necessary Title/Escrow documents
Gary Bregman → is just a Phone Call/Email away: 818.549.4349|Cell: 818.259.0449| email@example.com
Groups or organizations involved in:
California Land and Title Association
Founding Editor of “Claims Awareness Hot Sheet” and former Chairman of its Claims Awareness Committee
The California Land Title Association (CLTA) is a non-profit corporation, founded in 1907, representing member title companies throughout the State of California; and comprised of title insurance companies, and underwritten title companies conducting business in the state.
An exclusive professional networking organization for senior executives in the fields of: private equity, banking, finance, real estate, law and accounting.
Moriah Society for Real Estate Professionals
A group of real estate industry professionals who meet monthly to network and grow professionally, socially, and educationally, while raising funds to support AJU’s Scholarship Fund.
REC Division, Real Estate and Construction
Founding Editor of “The Insider”, the newsletter of the Real Estate and Construction Division.
The Real Estate & Construction group is comprised of active professionals who meet regularly to network, discuss trends in the industry and conduct philanthropic work.
LA County Bar Association, Real Property and Estate/Trust Sections
The Los Angeles County Bar Association is the largest metropolitan bar association in the country. It was founded over 125 years ago and currently has over 25,000 members that actively participate in over 100 committees.
ICSC International Council of Shopping Centers
Founded in 1957, ICSC is the global trade association of the shopping center industry. Its more than 70,000 members in over 100 countries include shopping center owners, developers, managers, investors, retailers, brokers, academics, and public officials.
A professional networking organization founded in 1992, the All Cities Network cultivates financial opportunities and partnerships among its members.