PMC Financial Services Group, LLC is a NATIONWIDE direct lending source focused on providing structured lines of credit and equipment finance solutions for companies that have run into obstacles obtaining capital from the traditional banks and lending institutions due to:
- Adverse Financial Trends
- Unique Industry Segment(s)
- High Leverage
- Limited Operating History
- Specialized Assets
- IRS Liens
PMC Financial Services Group employs a collaborative approach to create a custom-tailored financial solution focused on meeting the specific needs of each individual client.
Transaction Size: $1.0MM to $3.0MM
Terms: Three to Five Years
- In business for a minimum of 3 years
- Annual revenue over $7.5MM
- Positive cash flow (Currently or in conjunction with a planned restructure)
- One of the last three years in business must be net income positive
- Born & Raised: Chatham Township, NJ, started career in commodities on Wall Street (Two & Four World Trade). Currently Reside: Yorba Linda, CA with Offices in CA and NJ.
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, Economic & Investments from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, Economic & Investments from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Hobbies: Motorcycles (both street & dirt), golf, skiing, wakeboarding, most outdoor sports/ activities, fine wine, cigars, food, travel & relaxing
- Spending time with 2 amazing children (11 &13) is the high light of my life!
- Member & Board Member of the YL/P YMCA in Orange County
Walter Buttkus (714) 967-7230 or (310)892-0089
People don't buy products they buy people, nice to meet you!