Boutique Law Firm Office Manager –
Homeier Law PC, a corporate transactional law firm, is looking for an office manager in Los Angeles to handle the firm's growing needs. In addition to assuming responsibility for the general administrative work of the office, such as billing, bookkeeping, accounting, personnel, payroll, banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense reimbursements, and miscellaneous errands, tasks, and clerical duties, the office manager will be expected to perform the following:
• Prepare engagement letters, run conflicts checks, and confirm receipt of deposits;
• Monitor and manage client trust balances;
• Assist with the planning and logistics for events (hosted by the firm or at which the firm's attorneys will be speaking/attending);
• Collaborate with management to improve internal systems and processes;
• Maintain and update the firm's social media accounts;
• Manage the firm's contact lists, including various mass mailing lists; and
• Hire and supervise a legal secretary/assistant for the firm.
It is essential that candidates possess exceptional organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. While the firm is ultimately seeking an individual that will facilitate and ensure the firm's operational effectiveness and efficiency, the ideal candidate must also be a team player, a self-starter and proactive, and exude a positive can-do attitude. Proficiency with PCLaw a significant plus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with a salary history via email to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Michael G. Homeier, Esq.
Homeier Law PC
13400 Riverside Dr., Suite 120, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Tel: (818) 450-1550 x551 | Fax: (818) 907-7876
Direct Dial: (818) 450-1551 | Email: Michael@homeierlaw.com | *licensed in CA
NYC Office: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1425, New York, NY 10170 | T: (646) 393-4701 x551 | F: (646) 588-0333